Monday, June 21, 2010

Thank you!

Friends---this has been an incredible start to this writing journey! Your feedback over the last 2 weeks has been encouraging more than you know. I LOVE your descriptors like 'gritty', 'raw', 'applesque', 'truth soaked', 'armour', 'savored morsels'...these words are fuel to my writing veins! I was torn about opening up my life with this kind of vulnerability. However, God kept placing people in my life with the same 'you gotta write that down' message, soooo, not doing so was definately beginning to feel like disobedience. Sorry to have ruined so many of your mascara applications, but a good cry is the cheapest therapy session you'll ever have! Happy to provide that for you via the lessons God is weaving into my stained life. I knew these stories were welling up, begging to be told and now my journey as a writer is in full swing! More is just welling up inside to be told and apparently some of you crazy sisters have stayed up WAY too late reading through all these first 38 already (it was supposted to take you at least several months to check in randomly!), so I better get back to work! Oh yeah, please continue your feedback w/suggestions too! I heard some of the verse colors are hard to read (light blue & yellow)...

No comments:

Post a Comment